BEAUTY MONDAY: ISABELLA'S SECRET REVIEW

Monday 26 June 2017
London, UK
Isabella's Secret. What is it, you ask? Well, let me tell you. This brand has a lot of different types of products that can help the mind, body, soul and the skin. But they are all connected. So when you have amazing skin your whole existence starts to change. Your mind will feel less stressed and will have space to think about other things, and of course, make you feel more attractive to others and to yourself. This can be your skin on your face, or on your body. It doesn't matter because when you have good skin care products, they will help you to be the best version of yourself. All of the products below are vegan and cruelty-free. Which again, just lets you be happier, and it is a relief to know that the brand you love cares about the environment as well as you. You guys know that I love natural products, and this brand is all about that.

I am going to explain how these products helped me, and how they work the best way in my opinion...





Here's the FACE remedy that worked for me:
1. Organic Facial Scrub, £34.99: I tend to use this product once a week to proper exfoliate my skin. It is quite simple to use. As it has a lot of salt in it, I advise you to shake it up before use so it mixes up properly with the oils. Once this is done, you just need to scoop a little bit out and just massage it on your face. Use a circular motion to scrub off the dead skin cells and then just wash it off with your face cloth. All you need to do is just to follow my next step so you can enjoy all the benefits from the line. However, even without the oil, you will feel refreshed and younger by the minute. 

2. Pure Moroccan Argan Oil, £19.99: This product leaves the softest skin ever, no lie. I use this every night because my skin is quite oily in the day time as it is. So when I use this at night, I use a very little, as a small amount of this really does go a long way. After the exfoliation, I use a lot more of this product than I normally would so my freshly scrubbed face can absorb as much of this oil and its vitamins as it can. If you have oily skin too, I recommend that you do this in the evening time too.


Here's the BODY remedy that worked for me: 
1. I have two of the body scrubs, however, over the past few weeks, I only have been using the Simply Amazing Skin Salt Scrub, £36.99. I would tend to use it twice a week and as soon as I get in the shower. I do it exactly the same way I would use the face scrub but instead, I rub it on my body and not on my face.

I wanted to do an experiment with this, as I have been trying to reduce the dots on my arms. The back of my arms looked so gross and dotty so I have tried so many products in the past, and some helped a little but this product with the combination of the next item helped to reduce them a lot!! (Before and After images are bellow.)

2. Dry Skin Oil, £21.99: This product doesn't need much explanation as I use this exactly the same way as I do the one for my face. Every night, before bed. As it is not a very big bottle, I tend to use it on the areas I really need it: back of my arm, elbows, knees, and sometimes feet. The leftovers from this product I rub on my hands so overnight it can absorb. Every morning I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. 


The back of my arm, before and after using the two products above:
Before:
After:
You can still see that my arm have a few spots here and there, but at least they don't look like I have been attacked by bees or something. :'-D

This only took about four weeks to clear up, and I only used the scrub twice a week. The oil I have used every night.



I haven't had the chance to use the masks yet, as I barely had time to do masks in a while, but if they are half as good as the products I have already tried, then I know I will love them. I have snapped some photos so you can see what they look like and what they include:


To check out the rest of the products just go on the website. If you decide to purchase any of the products, feel free to tag me and the brand in any tweets or images. :-)