LIFESTYLE WEDNESDAY: BULLET JOURNAL: JULY

Wednesday 28 June 2017
London, UK
Throughout my life, I have been looking for a diary that has everything in it that I needed to keep myself organised. I have found some that worked well, but they still missed some features I really wanted to have. 

About a week ago, I have Googled how to make my own planner, and then I discovered bullet journaling. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube to see how people are doing it, and I got some inspiration from them to create exactly what I wanted for myself. Of course, I'm sure there will be some things that I will want to change, so keep an eye out for next month's post to see what changed in my journal. Until then, here is how I decided to do my personal diary...



On the first page I wanted to have an about me and an emergency page, just in case I lost it and people would be able to give it back. As you will see, there's a lot of work that goes into this so I will want to have it back. It took me about an hour and a half to create this. But trust me, it's worth it!


The second and third page is the Keys and Index page. When you write something down in your diary, you can use these keys to keep them organised, and to know what is what. I think it is quite self-explanatory, but if you are confused about the keys I think you should just go on the Bullet Journal's website.


I've made about 5 pages for the index, as this journal is going to be for the next 6 months so I will need a lot of space to dot down my page numbers. 



The Future Log pages are to keep track of any future event's you have going on. Here you can use the keys from the Keys page so you will know what is what. From here on, you will have to keep looking back on these pages to know what's happening in the future, and you will have to copy them into your monthly and daily logs. 


I wanted to have a Notes page just so I can just write anything down that comes to mind. :-D

The July page, I wanted to have nice and big so when I flick through the book I will see the months properly. From now on, you will have to redo everything each month, and it will take a lot less time, once you know the outline as to how to do all the pages. 


Again, this is self-explanatory. I have done a page for my personal life events, and one for my blog. But if you don't have one, you can always just have a business or school page on here.

The Habit Tracker page I really wanted to include, as I am trying to be very organised and to make sure I do everything properly. This way I will feel a lot better when I look on the paper and see the squares coloured in. Also, I get the satisfaction of ticking things off my lists so this would be another thing that would give me the same feeling. 

Blog Ideas is just a page for me to dot down some ideas for my future post, but again, if you don't have a blog, this can be just a scribble page for you to write anything down that comes to mind. Just be creative. :-)


I want to cut down on my expenses, so this way I can set myself a budget every month, and write down how much money I have spent and how much I have gained over the month. I really hope that this will help me to save up some money for a nice trip or something. Haha. 

Keeping track of my weight was another thing I really wanted to have in my journal. As I set myself a goal of being a lot healthier (which you can see on my Habit Tracker page), I thought I would want to see if it actually will work or not. If this page won't be a success, I might change it to something else next month. But that goes for any of the other pages I have included in this month's journal.


As I have mentioned above, I want to cut down on my costs and be healthier, so having a Food Planner page for each week is quite handy. I can plan my meals in advance, so this way I will buy the things I really need. As well as trying to make them very healthy. 

The Weekly Planner page is to write down anything that's happening that week. This is where you will have to go back and forward between the Future Log and the monthly Personal/Business page. It is quite simple, so I hope I explained everything.

I have only done the first two weeks of July, but throughout the month, I can just add the other weeks. 

If you decide to do a journal like this, please let me know, as I would love to see your creations!!