BEAUTY MONDAY: SAMPLES FROM LUSH AND THE BODY SHOP

Monday 3 July 2017
London, UK
This post is going to be a short one, but I really just wanted to share this little secret with you guys, as not many people know that you actually can do this in these shops...

It is very important to know what product works for you, however, not all brands are willing to give out samples to try their products. Without trying things out, you might hesitate to buy the whole item as it might cost a lot of money. In this case, a lot of people try to find a cheaper alternative. I found a good way to get the most out of two shops that have options for vegan and cruelty-free products...


The Body Shop and Lush are both companies that give out samples when you visit their stores. They don't advertise it but they won't refuse you.

One of my friend's told me a while ago, and honestly, I have been popping in just to get samples every since. When it comes to masks or scrubs, this is a great way to get the most out of these types samples. You would only use those two kinds of products about once a week so they can last a lot longer than a cream would. I tend to get these two products, as I have my trusty creams that I have been loving for ages. If you know that you'd love to know how the full-size product is, then it is a good idea to get a small sample version first. Don't be afraid to ask. But to really enjoy the products for a longer period of time, do what I tend to do - get what you can keep for longer. ;-)

Here are the latest samples I have gotten from the shops: 
Full Price: £6.50 - £18.95


Full Price: £16


Full Price: £7.25 - £18.10