LIFESTYLE WEDNESDAY: COCOWHITE REVIEW

Wednesday 5 July 2017
London, UK

Oil pulling has been very popular over the last year or so, so I decided to try it myself and see what the fuss is about. As you guys might know, I drink coffee and smoke so keeping my teeth white is very important to me. I have a very good vegan and cruelty-free dental hygiene routine, which you can see here. But I need something that I can use once a week just to keep my teeth extra white. I have experimented with some products in the past, but natural things don't tend to work as well as chemicals in this case, so I was very excited to try this product out...


To understand my experience with this product, I have to explain that my teeth aren't naturally the whitest colour. But I'm sure I'm not alone in this. So when the product says that they will make your teeth whiter, I want them to actually whiten my natural colour. This product doesn't do that, however, it does make my teeth the same white colour it naturally is. It does take the stains off that can't be achieved by toothpaste and mouthwash, but in no way, this product makes my teeth to a whiter shade than what you were born with.

I will continue to use it until I find a better alternative, so if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.