LIFESTYLE WEDNESDAY: DR. ORGANIC SHAMPOOS

Wednesday 12 July 2017
London, UK
Having a good haircare routine is as important as having a good skincare routine. Making sure that you have a shampoo that not only looks after you but the environment is always a good thing to have. There are so many great brands out there, and I have found a few, however, I was keep coming back to this brand, Dr. Organic... 


Dr. Organic is a brand that can be found in Holland and Barrett's. It is a brand that everyone heard of if they ever been to the store. I have used a few different types of products from this brand, and that is why I know I can trust it. Most of the products are vegan, but all the products are cruelty-free. 

My scalp was very itchy and flaky so I wanted to use something that would help it. Over the last 6 months, I have experimented with a lot of different shampoos. Nothing really worked, so I thought that I must be allergic to something, however, they were all natural shampoos as well... I nearly just gave up on the whole, 'finding the right shampoo thing' and just go to the GP. Which I really didn't want to do because they would have prescribed something with lots of chemicals in it. I used Dr. Organic Shampoos before, but it was before I had my scalp problem, which reminded me of how much I enjoyed these shampoos.

Luckily, there's a Holland and Barrett's next to my house, so I just popped in and purchased a few. I finished one of the bottles already and my hair and scalp are thanking me for it. The bottles aren't very big, or very cheap for the amount of shampoo you get. BUT they last a long time, so a little does really go a long way. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, mmm. I am definitely not using any other shampoo for a very long time.

Have a look at the collection they have here.