BEAUTY MONDAY: BARRY M FEATURE LENGHT MASCARA REVIEW

Monday 10 July 2017
London, UK
One of the things I can't live without is a good mascara. Even if you have nothing else on your face, it helps you to look more awake and put together. It takes a short amount of time to apply, so when I'm in a rush, I want to have something that I can apply very easily on the go or at home before I leave my house. I experiment with a lot of makeup, and I wanted to have something that was cruelty-free, as it is the most important thing to me when I buy makeup. The last post I did on a mascara was not cruelty-free, which I believe was about a year and a half ago, but I have changed my beliefs since then so I really hope you guys will like how this turned out...


I have used a lot of products from Barry M in the past, and I know it is a trustworthy brand, so when I went into Superdrug I picked up this mascara£4.99. The ones I used before these were the Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced, £19, and I was in love with them, however, they are on the pricey side and I don't want to use something that costs a lot because I use a lot of mascara on a daily basis. I like to layer it up, which is usually about two layers. The first layer I apply once my eye makeup is done, then I do my brows so the lashes can dry a bit. As soon as I am done with my brows I curl my lashes then put another layer of mascara. (You can see the results bellow.)

It costs barely any money and I think that is a very cheap price for what you can achieve with this beautiful creation. 

The brush is very easy to use and doesn't seem to go around the eyes either. I had a lot of problems with some mascaras, where I would apply it and it would go under and above my lashes because the brush was too big. 

It is a long lasting mascara: At Gay Pride, I was wearing these, and I was out partying for hours and hours and I didn't have any panda eyes. It just made lashes look amazing and longer than ever. I naturally have long lashes, but when a mascara makes them double the size, I know I will be using it for a very long time!!