LOOK DU JOUR: HERE COMES THE SUN

Thursday 17 April 2014
London, UK
I haven't done a post on my outfit in a while, and I'm sorry for that guys. But it's better late than never, right?


I'm absolutely so happy that the weather is getting warmer, I can pack away all my winter clothes and take out all the dresses I have. (Hopefully the cold won't come back!!)


Today was really hot and I thought I'm going to wear this black maxi dress which had lots of pink flowers on it. I got this gorgeous dress from Monsoon, and it's only £79.


This maxi dress has a band under the breast area, which is very handy because it makes your body shape more visible and it separates the dress into two sections. The top and the bottom.

The top part - the breast area is more visible because it has a tie neck, with a V neck line, so it can give you more confidence and it can make you feel sexier.



The bottom part - what I really love about this dress is that it's colourful but not so colourful so it hurts your eyes. The floral pattern is the coolest and easiest choice for the Spring/Summer. It has two layers of material at the bottom so it can get a bit hot if you go on a holiday, but for the weather we are having in London it's perfect. For a spring afternoon/night it can be a bit too little so you can just accessorise it with a jacket or a nice scarf, anything you like ladies!


(Photography by OmarShaker.)