PRESS DAY: SURGERY GROUP AW14

Sunday 13 April 2014
Wells St, Fitzrovia, London W1T, UK
On Thursday the 10th of April, I was invited to a press day hosted by Surgery Group, which was taking place on Wells St, London.







There was lots of different designers with great products. Here's some that really stood out from the rest: 



We Are Replay: They had lots of great stuff and I could hardly pick between them, so my top two choices were two of the fur coats. They look great and keep you warm, what else do you need?




Superga: This brand had lots of cute shoes, but I really liked these shoes in baby pink. They were very summery but you can wear them at any time in London, as the weather hardly changes here. And you can wear them with anything really. Plus they make you taller.




Paul's Boutique: They had loads of great bags and I couldn't decide which one was my favourite but I'm sure you guys feel the same when you buy bags from this brand.



Swarovski: I chose these sunglasses because they have the perfect round shape, they're not too round but not oval. Also it has Swarovski crystals on the sides, which just makes it very classy.




Sumarie: I love swimwear items, and that's why I couldn't put this piece down. Black and white swimsuit is the most stylish colours that you can wear on the beach. It makes you look elegant and chic. What caught my eye was the mid section on it. It had a great touch to it which makes the whole swimsuit more interesting! Looks awesome!




Baum und Pferdgarten: This is the best piece of today's press day. The rubbery jacket and the trousers are very unique and sexy. The way the pattern just pops out, is unreal. Eye catching and worth paying for when it goes to the shops!




Natalie B Coleman: I found this unique rain coat which had lace included on it, but under the see through plastic so it wouldn't get ruined. It had a top as well as a skirt, both made the same way as the coat. For some reason I didn't like the top, it just wasn't for my body shape. The skirt looked great though!