LAUNCH PARTY: BOBBIES

Wednesday 18 June 2014
Piazza, Covent Garden, London, UK
I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately, I've just been so busy with everything and on top of that I was moving houses. But it's better late than never, right? 

So last week I was invited by a fellow blogger, Prince Cassius, to an event, (he was also DJ-ing there) so I couldn't say no. This event was a launch party for Bobbies which took place in the Piazza, Covent Garden. 


When I got to the event, they had lots of balloons outside, sand poured under the windows, which had gold glitter on top of it. It looked fun and very summery. (But all I could think about is, how hard it will be for them to clean it up!! Haha) 

As soon as I entered the shop, they had a big bird cage on display, with shoes inside and around it. I always love it when companies mix everyday things with fashion

They had lots of shoes on display and I couldn't decide which ones were my favourite, but if I really had to pick, I'd have to go with the loafers. To be honest I wouldn't mind which colour, because you never can have enough colours of shoes!! But if you want to check out what they have online, just click here

| Prince Cassius & Me |

At the Bobbies event they had lots of drinks floating everywhere, so you can believe me it was a good night hosted by Bobbies, so make sure to check out their loafers!