FASHION FRIDAY: LOOK DU JOUR: WINTER SUNSHINE

Friday 6 January 2017
Elephant and Castle, London, UK
A few weeks ago, Facebook greeted me with 'Today is the first day of winter. Enjoy!' All I could think about that winter has started at the beginning of December, not at the end. So why is Facebook telling me that was the first day? Crazy. But saying that, the temperature has been dropping since then and people's layers have been increasing. When the sun is out, it still feels so nice outside, which inspired me for this outfit. This can be worn in most weathers, however, if the temperature is too low outside, I would advise changing the coat to a warmer one. 

I am absolutely in love with this ASOS coat, I have worn it throughout autumn and even some days in winter. Oversized coats have been a hit over the past year or so, and I really hope they stay in style throughout 2017. Pastel pink is the only shade of pink I can handle, as I am not very keen on pinky colours, so when I saw this shade of pink with the baggy styled coat, I knew I had to have it. 

For the trousers, I thought it would look really cute if I rolled them up. I read somewhere that if you do this, you will seem taller to others. I don't know if I want to be any taller or not, as I'm not the shortest girl on the planet. This trick might not work, but if people notice it on you, or you notice on others, feel free to let me know on Twitter

(Scroll to the end to see where every item of garment is from!:-)

Sunglasses: ASOS (Not in stock anymore)
Necklace: eBay
Jacket: ASOS
Bag: ASOS
Trousers: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS