BEAUTY MONDAY: SLEEK LUMINAIRE CONCEALER REVIEW

Monday 27 March 2017
London, UK
In Superdrug they have a few brands that are cruelty-free. So when I saw that this concealer was  included in that category, I was keen on purchasing it. I have been using a concealer by Nars for a while now, however, it finished and I needed something right away.

Superdrug is just down the street from my house, so it was very easy for me to just to go in and pick this up.

I have read a lot of good things about the brand Sleek, and that is one of the reasons I wanted to try this product. 

I am not really into putting negative things on my blog, but I really didn't want any of you to have the same experience. I was quite excited to find a concealer that is wallet friendly and does the job. But it didn't. 

When I applied it to the skin, it was all dry and hard. Barely anything came out so I had to proper rub it underneath my eyes - and this kinda hurt.. I'm not sure if I just purchased a product that has been on the shelves for ages or not, so if that is the case please let me know. But this way, I am really not impressed. I don't understand how a liquid concealer is supposed to be this hard to apply? (See image above). 

The colour seemed to be okay for my skin tone, but the condensity was really bad and I am just speechless.. 

I think, I'm just gonna have to go back to my trusty Nars concealer...