BEAUTY MONDAY: 5 LIPSTICKS FOR £5 - ARE THEY ACTUALLY GOOD?

Monday 13 March 2017
London, UK
Superdrug sells a lot of different makeup, however, most of them are tested on animals. So, when I forgot my lipstick I Googled which brands are cruelty-free, and the brand Freedom was one of them. First I wasn't sure about this set because it had 5 lippies in 1 box which only costs £5. 

I was quite sure they would be bad but I needed something quick and moisturising. They had darker shades as well, but a nude lipstick is always a safe choice. In this particular Superdrug, this was the only brand that was cruelty-free, except Barry M. I have most of the lipsticks from Barry M, so I had to go with this collection. 

There are various shades of nudes in this set, and my favourite is 112. In my honest opinion, this set is definitely worth the money! I was so surprised with the colours, wear and how moisturising they are! Of course, this didn't stay on as long as other lipsticks that cost a lot more, but it is so easy to re-apply without a mirror. Because of its light shades and creamy apply, it feels and looks fabulous. The only thing I wish was different is that it could be longer lasting, but honestly, for basically £1 each, I'm not going to complain. 

Buy it here, or pop into your local Superdrug store. 

Bellow, you can check out how the shades look in real life. :-)