FASHION FRIDAY: LOOK DU JOUR: MOM JEANS

Friday 7 July 2017
London, UK
Being comfortable and feeling relaxed is a must this summer. As the temperature is rising, it is important to have clothes that can make you feel the sun on your skin and the breeze to go through you. That is why I thought ripped jeans would be a perfect thing, as the sun shines and the wind blows, ripped jeans and a crop top can make you feel both on your skin without being completely naked...


I have been looking for some amazing mom jeans for ages now, but sadly I couldn't find one that had a waist that ended above my bellybutton. I think they are so comfy and chic at the same time, and it is a must have item in a girl's closet. A lot of shops have great selections, but there was always something missing from them and this made me not interested. I was after a pair of jeans that had a very high waist, was baggy and had rips in them. I was happy to settle for ones that had no rips, as they are very easy to do at home. (If you want me to do a post on this, just let me know.)

The other day I have spent about two hours in Zara, as their jeans are amazing and now they are on sale but I couldn't find the perfect pair. Then I crossed over to the other side of Oxford Street and I walked into H&M. I've spent literally 2 mins in there and found these amazing jeans. I couldn't believe how easy it was. I am definitely wearing these jeans in the next few #FashionFriday posts, so please don't hate on me. :-D


I can't find these on the website, but in the store, they have so many different ones, so I'm sure you will find some great ones! Send me some pics of your mom jeans, maybe I will wanna know where you got yours from. ;-)