NYFW SS14: I LOVE.. 12.09.2013

Friday 13 September 2013
New York, NY, USA
Ralph Lauren 
I love the patterns of this dress, because it is very classy and summery. I love they way Ralph Lauren used the same pattern for the bag and the sunglasses. 


Norma Kamali
I love that this is a one piece, because it must be very comfortable. I adore stripy clothes because they can always go with simple accessories! 

Calvin Klein Collection
I love the colours, the patterns and the whole dress. I love all the mixed pieces sewn together because it makes the dress look so much funkier but it still looks very sophisticated.

Mark Jacobs 
I have picked two outfits from Marc Jacobs because I couldn't decide between the two. 
I love the jumper, because it has laces sewn onto it and pieces of material hanging from the neckline. Very unique! 

I love this dress, because it has an amazing design. The patterns and the colours are very elegant and delicate. I just adore everything about this long evening dress. 


(Photos from Vogue.co.uk)