LOOK DU JOUR: BLACK JUMPER & TIGER TIGHTS

Friday 20 December 2013
London, UK
As it is winter I have been struggling with my blog. I have so many jumpers and warm clothes but they are just very simple, like this jumper, £45 from Debenhams



I love this jumper because it's really warm, but at the same time it shows the forearm, which can be ideal when it's a bit warm inside. Instead of taking the whole jumper off you can just enjoy the freedom, by letting your arm breathe. But if it gets a bit chilly inside and you wanna hide your arms, you can just pull them inside and hide underneath the material. 


The cowl neck is one of my favourites for jumpers. It makes it more interesting, and you can have more fun with it. (Put it down on your shoulders or just let it hang as it is.) 

This jumper is really good if you're going out because it's very warm and comfortable so you won't need anything else underneath the coat if you have this jumper. Love it!!

Sadly, I couldn't find this jumper on the Debenhams website but I'm sure there's loads of similar jumpers out there in other stores. 


These tiger tights are from Accessorize, £8. I bought these last year and I didn't even know I had them. I accidentally found them when I was looking for something else. (Don't you just love that?!)

I chose these tights because the jumper I'm wearing is quite simple and I wanted to make this outfit a bit funky, but not too funky. 

I don't know if I mentioned it before but I love tights, you can get them in so many different patterns, colours and in different thickness'. What else do you need?!


There's not much I can say about these tights apart from I love them!! The colours are great and the stripy pattern makes it really cool! They aren't that warm, so I suggest you wear them with black knee high boots or a long coat and heels. 


(Photography by OmarShaker)