WRAPPZ PHONE CASE

Saturday 1 March 2014
London, UK
This customised phone case is from Wrappz.com and it's only £18.97!!



I have been using it for a couple weeks now and it is doing very well. I bought some cases before and they hardly lasted a week, so you actually get a good quality case for the price you pay.


I chose to put my photo on it, as I'm not in a relationship, and sadly I don't have a pet. I know it looks and sounds like I'm a bit vain but I'm not, I just couldn't decide what to put on it. And if I wanted a customised phone case why would I download images from the internet for it, right? 

It's really good because you can put any image on it that you like, plus when you're designing it on the website, it allows you to write on it. Which I think is pretty cool, because you can put something really motivating on it, so every time you look at it you can motivate yourself. 

I hope you guys like it and get one for youselves! Let's not be borring, huh?