7TH JULY HAUTE COUTURE: AUTUMN/WINTER 2014-15 - PARIS

Thursday 10 July 2014
Paris, France
Giambattista Valli

A lot of the outfits were combined with shirts, which made the whole collection so much more interesting, it gave it an edge. From Giambattista Valli's past shows I have noticed that he likes to make the outfits more stiff and bold, but now this collection gave me the impression of a bit more fabulous and more girly. I noticed that the outfits from this show, show off the woman's shape more effectively than before. Love it!

The whole collection was fresh and energetic, especially the twisted turbans made the whole show so much cooler. I will be getting myself some of that! Of course that's not what the whole show was about, but it was something I couldn't get out of my head. Most of the looks had a striped monochrome pattern on them, and I'm absolutely obsessed with monochromes, and hope it will stay around for a while! 

There was ballgowns, which had lots of layers of taffeta and feather, and I couldn't of been anymore exited about them. They were just so elegant, but had a little bit of an edge to it. Of course I wasn't expecting ballgowns to be mixed with shirts, but they pulled it off, and couldn't of looked any more fashion forward. All of the outfits were combined with Moscot sunglasses, and that was another amazing idea, as they will make the whole outfit so much more thrilling. A pair of sunglasses are always needed, never heard anybody say that a pair of sunglasses made a look worse, have you?


This was my all time favourite outfit from the show. I didn't find anything that I didn't like. This is something I would love to take with me on a holiday and just feel like a princess. 

Here's some other looks I adored from the show: