LOOK DU JOUR: BRIGHT DAY

Wednesday 30 July 2014
Soho, London, UK

Today I was in Soho with my best friend to catch up and enjoy the Sun. I hope all of you are enjoying the weather as much as I am before it disappears. It took me a while to get ready but at the end it happened. Somedays I just feel like I have nothing in my closet but it always works out somehow. I'm sure all of you girls are the same when it comes to getting ready.



For this look I chose a top from The White T-shirt Co, £35. This top is a 100% organic cotton, which makes it special and so comfortable to wear. As many of you know I love simple and elegant things, and white always makes you look both of those things. The company has lots of different types of styles on the site, but I love scoop necked tops, so I had to have this one. 

Recently I changed my lifestyle to a healthy life, with organic food and other things, so this top just fitted into it perfectly. Not many clothing companies do organic clothes and this top is just a great quality for its price. 

If you want to check it out, please click here.

I got these harem pants from New Look last year, and I totally forgot about them and haven't seen them in a long time. (No, girls can't have too many clothes!) I love anything patterned really, it just gives the outfit an edge. Anywhere I look nowadays either harem pants or jump suits have a baggy butt, and it looks so good to me. I remember when I first saw them I thought they looked like an "accident" happened to that person, but they're just so comfy and stylish. Of course I wouldn't advise any girls to wear something like this to a date, because guys don't really find them attractive.

(Don't mind my nails, the nail varnish is chipped, but all of you know how it is..)

Harem pants: New Look
Shoes: TopShop
Spider rings: Me & Zena
Bracelets: Swarovski
Watch: Gucci 
Bag: Zara
(Photography by OmarShaker)