TTTATTOO

Saturday 2 August 2014
London, UK
I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I am obsessed with giraffes. I have all kinds of giraffes and objects with giraffe print on them, so when I found this giraffe tattoo I had to have it! I got these temporary tattoos from TTTattoo, and they have so many and you can personalise your own too. 

If you want to have a look at it, click here.



Personally I would never get tattoos on my hands, but for a day or so, why not?! They're cute and chic, plus you can style it with a lot of stuff. If you want to look a bit edgier these accessories are the best choices to make you look cool. I know a lot of people who feel the same as me about tattoos in specific places, but still wishing sometimes to have a tattoo somewhere. This company is the greatest choice for that! 

Would you want to have these beauty finger tattoos? If so, click here.