LOOK DU JOUR: MONOCHROME MONDAY

Monday 1 September 2014
Soho, London, UK
Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a while, I was sick for a long time but from now I'm back on track and will be posting more!

For today's outfit, I wanted to wear something light before the summer goes away. We have to enjoy every second of it before it starts to rain and gets really cold. 



This monochrome jumpsuit is one of my latest buys from H&M, £19.99. I'm not sure if I mentioned before but I love jumpsuits and anything monochrome patterned. This year they both been very popular, and this jumpsuit is a great combination of both. Actually when I was in the store I really wanted to get a new jumpsuit, and when I saw this one, had to get it. This jumpsuit is actually feels very good on the skin, and very light. So on a sunny day I wouldn't recommend anything else, of course not for a date, as I mentioned in the past, guys don't really like the baggy backside. 

Sadly, I had to get a size bigger than my size, as the waistband wasn't stretchy enough to fit me, so it might make me look a bit bigger than what I actually am, but in real life it looks a bit different than on the photos. But I'm sure lots of you can relate to that! (Now I wonder why does cameras make you look bigger in photos, very unfair if you ask me! Can't they just project the same image that you see in the mirror?) Baggy things aren't always bad though, it still looks elegant, chic and on top of that it's sooo comfy!

This purse is from Accessorize, and choose this to bring a little bit of a colour into my outfit. Pastel colours are another things that's in now, and what can I say, love it! It's not too much colour, but makes the outfit stand out a little, but not over the top! 

These heels are from Chanel and they go perfectly with the purse, or the purse goes well with the footwear? Which is why I wore the purse with my Chanel ankle striped wedges. Perfect colour combination, and comfortable. A woman always should wear amazing shoes anywhere they go, because they never know who they will run into! 

Jumpsuit: H&M
Heels: Chanel
Purse: Accessorize
Bracelets: Accessorize

(Photography by OmarShaker)