CHANEL PRE AUTUMN/WINTER 2015-16 AUSTRIA

Thursday 4 December 2014
Salzburg, Austria

Chanel hosted their show the same night as Victoria's Secret, which was in Austria, Salzburg. In this show we have seen women's wear, men's wear and kid's wear. Lots of the garments reminded me of historical clothes, like the little details and shapes of them. If you guys didn't know, I love a bit of history in fashion so this show was like it was made for me. Karl Legerfield used lots of bright colours in the show, such as red, blue, green and gold details on the clothes. There was more natural colours on the runway and they looked just as good the others. There were lots of looks in the show that I absolutely adored and it is very hard to pick out my favourite so I will just insert all of the looks bellow.