LOOK DU JOUR: WINTER IS COMING

Tuesday 9 December 2014
London, UK
It's already December and all I can think about is how much I want it to snow. Sadly, last year it didn't snow at all in London, but luckily I did see some snow in Austria during my few lovely days off
Not many people like the snow, but I don't think it's winter without it, and a big part of it is that I love dressing up warm and being cosy. There's so many options to wear for this season and even though it hasn't snowed yet, it is still chilly outside so we can still dress up in stylish winter clothes to prepare!


I bought this coat/cape from Oasis last year, and for this weather it is perfect. It has short sleeves so it can get a little cold on the arms, especially in the morning or at night. If that happens you can always wear something that's long sleeved underneath and you're good to go. This grey coat is actually very warm and comfy, but it doesn't have much detail to it, which I really like so I can pair it up with literally anything and it will look good. 

This gorgeous snakeskin tote bag is from Echo Design, $118.40. I absolutely adore it as it is so large I can fit everything in it I need. Of course, it has a little pocket inside it for the little things we need  most, like travel cards, money, phone, keys etc.. So this way you won't have to stop in the middle of the road to search for them. The texture of this luxurious bag is a little rough but not in a bad way, it actually makes me think of touching a snake or crocodile. Of course it is not made out of a real snake so don't worry. The best thing about this bag is that it's stylish in every single season so it doesn't matter how many clothes you're wearing, you can just grab this bag and you're ready to go! If you're from the US and would like to buy it, then click here. For people from the UK it is available in store at Vanilla Boutique.  

Coat: Paul Smith (Similar)
Bag: Echo Design (UK in store at Vanilla Boutique/US)
Shoes: Office (In grey/black)
Jeans: New Look (In blue)