HARE & BONE: A SAM BURNETT SALON

Friday 16 January 2015
Oxford Circus, London, UK
Not long ago I went to a new hair salon just 5 minutes away from Oxford Circus called Hare & Bone, which is a brand new salon by Sam Burnett. I was very excited to go as I haven't been in a hair salon in a while, so a little change was pretty much needed. Keep reading and at the end of the post you can see the results. 


This time I didn't want to get a cut as I had a trim recently, but wanted to make my hair a little bit lighter so decided to get little high lights just on the top of my head as I didn't want to go too light. That would have happened if I got highlights all over my head, which I really didn't want. 

After the highlights I also got glossing all over my hair, so it would keep the shine longer and look a lot healthier. My hair is naturally soft and I take good care of it, but a little pampering never hurt anybody and at Hare & Bone they looked after me very well. I even got some bubbly, it was around 1pm, but who can say no to some pink champagne? Everyone was really friendly and the whole vibe of the place felt really good. I have been at salons where they just rushed everything to get it all done and not look after the clients properly. This place is one of the friendliest salons I have been in, and of course very talented people work there too. I am very happy with the end results. Thank you Hare & Bone!



 BEFORE:

AFTER: