LOOK DU JOUR: COLOURFUL WINTER

Tuesday 13 January 2015
London, UK
Hey you guys, I hope all of you had a great Christmas and an amazing New Year. I sure did, which is why I hope all of you feel the same. 

As it's mid January now, it's a lot cooler than what it was last month, but I do believe it will get warmer in February. Sadly we haven't seen any snow this year, but you never know... Miracles do happen..

For today's outfit I wanted to bring in some colour as it's very dark outside and bright colours make me a lot happier. Of course you have to make sure you dress warm, but you can be stylish too. If you feel like you prefer a big puffy coat because you're always cold, that's fine, but who says you can't be chic underneath that?! This outfit would be perfect for those of you, but of course you can literally wear this outfit under any kind of coat. 


This blazer is from Celeb Look, £24.99. I am literally obsessed with this floral blazer, because it just fits so perfectly and it's so easy to style. For this weather I would wear a coat over it, but in the photos I didn't so you guys can actually see the beautiful garment. This blazer isn't only stylish but elegant as well so if you work in a chic environment everyone will be jealous of how you look. That is why I love this colourful blazer because you can literally wear it anywhere and stand out and still be tasteful. If you would like to have a look at it, and buy it, just click here

Blazer: Celeb Look
Bag: Accessorize
Leggings: Zara
Ankle Boots: Office