BEAUTY MONDAY: CLARINS HYDRA-QUENCH INTENSIVE SERUM

Monday 22 February 2016
London, UK
Today I wanted to introduce a serum that I have been using recently, and absolutely love. It's the Clarnis HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase. It can be a little on the pricey side but your skin will thank you in so many different ways. 

This serum is very good for people who want to hydrate their skin and replenish the moisture that they have lost because of the makeup they use. I have very oily skin, but it is dehydrated. I know it doesn't make much sense if you haven't looked into it, but it is real. When your skin is hydrated it feels so fresh and soft like a baby's bum. No kidding! It boosts the radiance and has a matte finish. However, when I use it in the morning and at night, I noticed my skin gets way too glossy, so for oily skin type's I would advise to do use it only once at night and see how you get on. When you wake up in the morning you will have the smoothest and healthiest skin ever. From this product you don't even need a lot to cover your entire face, only one pump in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together to spread the product and just apply it all over the face, evenly. This way you get the most out of your money and there won't be any waste!

To buy this product, click here.