BEAUTY MONDAY: THIS WORKS IN TRANSIT CAMERA CLOSE UP

Monday 26 September 2016
London, UK
This is one of the products Victoria Beckham was raving on about, and we can all imagine how she wouldn't settle for an unreliable product. So when I got my hands on this bad boy, I got very excited, obviously. I mean the brand is called thisworks which can only mean one thing, right? It has to work, otherwise, the brand just seems a little arrogant and over their heads. And lets not even talk about the bad feedback they could get if they didn't actually work. However this product does work, and let me tell you about all the magical things it has done to my skin..


The serum is supposed to work as a mask, moisturiser and primer in one. I have tried some 2 in1 products (not 3in1 like this one) and they haven't worked out well. They usually don't. It is sometimes just easier to use them separately. However, this product is so well made, it works. 

As a primer, it seems to work better than other primers I have used in the past (except the one from SmashBox, but this one is very close to it!) I have oily/combination skin, so I really do need my facial products to be matte and grease-less. This primer does the job, although the only thing that got to me is that it needs time to absorb. Not a lot of time, just more than I'm used to (I'm quite impatient sometimes). Other than that, it reduces pigmentation, brightens my skin and makes it feel more energised - thanks to the caffeine and the gigawhite that this serum has in it. 

The mask side of it. How does it work, you ask? It isn't the traditional mask that you'd slap on your face for 10 minutes and then wash/take it off. It just gives you all the yummy ingredients your skin needs. The aloe, argan and eyebright help the skin to feel more relaxed and the hyaluronic acid helps the skin bring all the natural moisture to the surface without making it greasy. 

It works great as a moisturiser too. As it has all the beneficial and natural ingredients, your skin just absorbs them and thanks you for using this product. When I saw that it had shea butter as one of the ingredients, I was a little bit reluctant to use it because with any of the previous products that I have used in the past that contained shea butter, somehow it made me break out even more than usual. Luckily, with this moisturiser I haven't had this problem, instead, my skin just enjoyed the ride this skin-loving product has provided. 

If you'd like to purchase this product, click here. Or if you'd rather go into your local Boots store make sure you do as this is a product that worth the money.