FASHION FRIDAY: LOOK DU JOUR: LAST DAYS OF SUNSHINE

Friday 23 September 2016
London, UK
We can all tell how autumn is just around the corner and this is the hottest September I have ever experienced in London. Going out in London is essential, especially if the sun is out. So wearing something comfortable and stylish which can be used for the hot weather in the day time but warm enough in the evening is a tricky outfit to find. 


Ponchos are actually very handy at end of the summer as you can just throw it over anything and make the outfit look a lot cosier and give a hint of style without trying too hard. I chose to pair it up with a little black dress that can be worn own its on or with this poncho. Although, if it gets a little chillier a pair of leggings or jeans can be a great option too. I personally wanted to show off my legs as we can't tell how much of the sun is left for us, so any sun that can tan my body will be very much appreciated. 


With this outfit, I wanted to wear a statement necklace, as the outfit is quite simple so a statement piece like this gold and silver choker can bring it to life. I am one for a statement piece, and this beautiful piece has been in my collection for a couple years, I bought it from TopShop. However, it isn't in stores anymore, but they do have some other amazing statement pieces which you should definetally check out. 

Sunglasses: Zara
Poncho: Topshop
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Office